Everyone loves a good life-hack. Here are nine useful tips to improve both you and your pup’s life.
- We love our dogs, but we don’t always love their breath. To promote good dog breath, sprinkle parsley into your dog’s dinner to naturally freshen up his mouth.
- Sometimes our dogs have accidents. When they do, use baking soda to remove urine from your carpet and avoid a stain.
- Protect your power cords! Spray lemon water on a paper towel and wipe down any chargers or electrical cords. Your doggo will hate the taste, and it might save your cell phone charger from getting mangled.
- If your dog eats his food too quickly, place a tennis bowl in his food bowl. It will force him to slow down, and will also cut down on any unwanted gas as a result.
- Use a wet rubber glove to clean up dog hair. Run your gloved hand over your couch, bed spread, or carpet and watch the hair magically lift away.
- Even dogs need to protect their skin. Put vaseline on your dog’s paws to protect them from drying and cracking in the extreme heat or cold.
- Studies show classical music is soothing to animals. Next time your dog seems anxious, play some Mozart or Beethoven to calm him down.
- Does your doggo get upset when he hears thunder? Usually, it’s the electric charge in the air that’s bothering him. You can use dryer sheets to calm your pup during a storm by giving them a good rub.
Try one of these tricks so you can love your dog longer. We hope they help!